Thursday, February 22, 2007

There's the library for me!! It's the Mariners Branch. Maybe I could get KCLS to change the name of the Shoreline Library to Mariners Branch.

Hey here I am posting again. We haven't gotten our next lesson for Web 2.0 but since I know the next lesson has to do with blogging here I go. I made some changes so my site isn't so dang generic, like it was yesterday.


I picked the colors I did because they are the MARINERS colors. Go M's, I hope the 2 new Joses are good. Sigh. Hope springs eternal, the person who coined that phrase must have been a baseball fan with a good sense of punning.

Today I am actually posting from work. I was looking at my sister's blog
today and she said she was posting from her phone, I'll have to try that. Sometimes I think of things to say and by the time I log on I've completely forgotten about them!

In one week I'll have 30 years in the retirement system, which means I could retire, at the ripe old age of 48, of course I can't afford to retire, but alas it's nice to think about
.




1 comment:

Matthew A. Wells said...

Hey Carrie! Thanks for checking out my blog, I thought it was funny that we ended up choosing the same blog style!