Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I was nearly famous yesterday, on the Mountain, here's what happened on the Morning show with Marty Reimer.

Marty had played Bill Mahr's earthday monologue and part of it was about the bees that are dying.

So then he proceeded to play a sting song, so I e mailed to the studio "I know why the bees are dying they are bored to death by Sting. Irony!!"

By the time I had done that he was talking about playing a cover song by Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Audioslave) and said I'm not sure if he still lives in Seattle or not. So I added to my e mail, "last I heard chris cornell was living in france".

So when the Chris Cornell song ended he said we got an e mail from Carrie :) and he read the France bit. The he said "Oh and Carrie added....(the Bee bit w/o the Irony part) then he said wow SLAM we usually leave that to Lee Callahan to Slam the artists, and she said that was ok she could use the help.

No comments: