Monday, April 09, 2007

So if I lived in South Park this is what I'd look like today. The computer at my desk hath died. Most of the important things are backed up on my lovely lost and found jump drive, but it is strange being at someone elses desk and using their computer which has the screen images huge as can be, so I have to do a lot of scrolling, though I can sit more than an arms length away and read (I don't think it would be nice of me to change their settings).

Why the Guitar you ask?? I thought I'd take my frustrations out on my axe. I hear some POWER CHORDS now. I dig Rock AND Roll music.

Pink hair, I had it in '79 when only PUNKS not posers had colored hair.

Baseball cap for my love of baseball.

The image on my t-shirt behind the guitar is Tweak from South Park. I think him and Butters tie for my favorite supporting character.

You too can be a South Park character.

No comments: