Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lesson #21 - the labs of Google

I checked out Google Labs. Clicked a link to Google Music Trends. All the songs looked WAY old, I saw a link for Participate in Music Trends, which looks like it might be fun, but it does use iTunes, which I do not (we'll go into that later).

As recommended I went to Google Trends and typed in 3 of my favorite musicians, one had TONS of activity, and the other two, one briefly in 2004 and the other a bit this year. So I wondered what activity there had been on Miss Baseball and Baseballs4me.


As you can see Miss Baseball is HOT in Jackson, Mississpi! Maybe I should go visit!! Or there might be another Miss Baseball around. Baseballs4me barely makes a showing. Oh well. Guess I'll have to search for my aliases more often.

No comments: